We have developed security and monitoring systems across all services that guarantee the confidential nature of information is maintained at all times. Each aspect of our operation is electronically tracked, monitored, recorded and certified throughout its lifecycle within Datagroup.
All client information is processed under the guidance of our ISO 27001:2013 Information Security & ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management based policies and procedures.
Datagroup have implemented the following measures to safeguard client information;
- Secure data transfers via Secure FTP or Secure VPN
- Foreign machines / media devices are prohibited on our network
- Secure media handling and destruction procedures for all customer data
- Our facility is digitally monitored & recorded 24hours per day
- All entry and exit points restricting access are digitally recorded
- Externally monitored offsite for fire and unauthorised entry, static guard spot check protected
- Datagroup contains no external boundary walls and adheres to all fire regulations
- Our vehicles are Alarmed, GPS tracked and fitted with Fire Extinguishers
- Vehicles unloaded inside our monitored, secure facility protecting your data from unauthorized access
- Bar-coded Security Labels are attached to all materials throughout its lifecycle
- Comprehensive audit trail ensures full compliance with all relevant data protection legislation.
- On request Digital Recordings of the shredding process are available
- Certificate Of Destruction (Shredding) and Certificate of Integrity (Storage) is available on request
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security, ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and GDPR Compliant based policies and procedures
- Operate to ISO 15489 Records Management Standard
- All staff are trained on information security and privacy procedures
- All operational processes are logged and tracked for auditing purposes
- Fully documented change management procedures
- Uniformed, photo ID transportation agents trained in Secure Transport collection and delivery