Under our ISO 27001 and 9001 certified security, GDPR and quality systems, you can trust Datagroup to ensure the integrity of your information remains confidential, compliant and secure.
Datagroup is registered with the Office of Data Protection. Each element of our operations are electronically tracked, monitored and certified under digital surveillance. Our comprehensive audit trail ensures full compliance with GDPR. Protecting our clients and their information remains our main priority at all times.
- ISO 27001:2013 certified – ISO 9001:2015 based policies and procedures – GDPR – Operate an ISO 15489 Records Management System
- All staff have been carefully selected, trained and have signed confidentially agreements
- Our facility is digitally monitored & recorded 24hours per day
- All entry and exit points restricting access are digitally recorded
- Externally monitored offsite for fire and unauthorised entry, static guard spot check protected
- Datagroup contains no external boundary walls and adheres to all fire regulations
- Uniformed, photo ID transportation agents trained in Secure Transport collection and delivery
- Our vehicles are Alarmed, GPS tracked and fitted with Fire Extinguishers
- Vehicles unloaded inside our monitored, secure facility protecting your data from unauthorized access
- Bar-coded Security Labels are attached to all materials throughout its lifecycle
- Comprehensive audit trail ensures full compliance with all relevant data protection legislation
- On request Digital Recordings of the shredding process are available
- Certificate Of Destruction (Shredding) and Certificate of Integrity (Storage) is available on request